Illustrated Name

     My friend just had a baby named Charlotte.... Love that name :)  I made a little piece of artwork for her. I hope she likes it!  My niece Jenny just had a baby so I think I need to do a Maci Jo piece too!  Jenny's sister Liz just found out she is having a boy, so I will have to think of some "Boy" type things.  I have 2 girls, so I tend to be a little bit on the girly side of illustration.  How can you not love pink?
     I am currently working on a picture book manuscript for the #PBDummy challenge.  Trying to come up with something clever in 500 words or less is much more difficult that it sounds!

Back to work....I have so much to do!

Comments

LS said…
I need to commission you for some nursery artwork! No name decided on yet...
Colleen Muske said…
Only if I get to be the first person to know the name! I'm itching to torment Lauren with something!

Popular Posts