Updated Website

     This is a picture I have been working as part of an assignment for my critique group.  The assignment was six-word stories.  Ernest Hemingway once boasted that he could write a story in just six words.  His story was: "For sale: baby shoes, never worn.  Slightly depressing but effective.  My story was: Crazy noises. Doors slamming. People laughing.  My friend Linda had a very funny story: Dressed as clown. Having car trouble.  She told us a hilarious story....it also happens to be true, about the time she was pulled over for speeding dressed as a ninja turtle.  I haven't laughed that hard in a long time!  I love my friends in my critique group, we have such a fun time!     
     Well, if anyone has time, check out my updated website.  I only added a few new pictures, but it does represent about 3 hours of computer work (see previous posts about Go Daddy).  My goal was to have a promotional postcard out by April 1st, but...........May 1st may be more realistic.  We will see if I come up with anything postcard worthy in the next couple of weeks.  Wish me luck!

Comments

LS said…
Love the new home page of the website. I can't wait to see what ends up in the shop! You know me, I love to shop :)

Popular Posts