Picture Book!

     I have my first picture book coming out later this month! It was very exciting and terrifying at the same time.  My deadline was 6 weeks start to finish, needless to say I was very very busy.  I will post a picture of the cover as soon as it is available.  The title is "Nan's Donut Dilemma".
     I am taking my first writing class.  I have been to several conferences but this is my first attempt at an actual writing class.  I always go in thinking I am going to write a picture book and come out thinking YA.  There must me a YA story yearning to come out, so we will see where this class takes me!
     I will also be attending the MN SCBWI conference at the end of this month.  I'm hoping to be inspired to create a few new images.....all I see are "Nan" images lately!  It will be great to spend a day with lots of creative people after being locked in my studio for  6 weeks :)

Comments

LS said…
You could write about the hijinks of cousins that grow up across the street from each other. Just an idea...

Popular Posts